Friday, August 6, 2010

REFERRAL!!!!

It has finally come!! We accepted a referral of a beautiful 11 month old baby girl today!! It has been one crazy day! We are also leaving for vacation in the morning so things are a bit crazy here!!

As you can tell I haven't blogged for awhile....things have been very quiet. So when we got a call today we were needless to say very SURPRISED!!!!

BTW -- the Ethiopian government prohibits the public posting of the children's pictures or names prior to us legally adopting them & bringing them home. So, unfortunately, you will all have to wait to see her beautiful face and big brown eyes or hear her wonderful Ethiopian name that we will incorporate, because I can't post them. Sorry.

I will try and write more when we return from vacation! Your the rest of your summer~
The Baartman's

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It is one of the most exciting times. I'm very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so so exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda I can't believe the good news! I am so happy for you guys and will be praying that all your meetings go well. I can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete